Saturday, September 4, 2010

Creative Weekend, New Chairs and Homemade Ice Cream

I've been wanting to write many times, and put a lot of pictures lately, but I'm in the process of cleaning up my pictures, so I haven't really transferred pictures from my camera to my computer for a while. Now that is to change, though. :)

I've been wanting to show you a picture of what 4 girls and a guy have accomplished in one weekend. We have been really creative and productive! ;P
I helped a new friend of mine with some sewing. She hadn't really sewn before, and went home quite happy. Yay! It has been my most productive and creative weekend ever! And I was exhausted afterwards, but in a nice way. :) I think you really, like, squeeze the creative juices out of your brain along with your energy after such a weekend.

And we've gotten new chairs today, so I can sit here all the time now without hurting my back too much (and my bum.... ).
Here's what we had before:
Bjarke had had them for over 7 years or something.... *sigh*
So here's the new arrivals... iiih
They look really promising! :) mmm.
And:
TADAAA!!!!!!!!! This is what we sit in now! aaaahhh! It's really comfy. Now I have to convince myself to go to bed, just because I don't want to leave this chair. ;P

And just to brag a bit... I've made my first homemade ice cream today, an I must admit it's YUMMY! It's really delicious! Made out of Greek yoghurt, blueberries, strawberries, a lemon, powdered sugar and some chocolate. MMMM!
It tastes like a really tasty sorbet ice... mmmm!!! :)
Well, just wanted to share a little. Have to go to bed really. Need to share more good recipes, I think. :)

But for now goodnight - have to go to work tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment