Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fashion show pictures

Wow, it was an amazing fashion show yesterday. :) I love to see what other students have made! And now I'm really looking forward to restart on monday! YAY!
I've taken a lot of pictures, and they're all here on my facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=265704&id=590016081&l=6e9691f10c
(it's a public link)
 Here's a few of my favorites:
Beautiful corset!
A cute little dress. :)
Another cute dress/blouse.
Awesome shirt!
Beautiful gown! I really like the detail on the skirt.

These people are so creative, it's amazing! :D I hope to create beautiful things as well.
Just thought I'd share some pics, since I mentioned that I'd go to the show yesterday. ;P
I am learning to take pictures more often now, weee. :D
Have a nice thursday evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment