Saturday, September 11, 2010

Decorated Mousepad

I just made something that my boyfriend absolutely despises. hihihi... ;P
But I find it cute and funny.
It's a decorated mousepad. Well - the mousepad existed, I just decorated it with fabric, lace and ribbon.

It works really fine. :)
The mousepad I had was round. I just used it as a pattern to cut out the fabric of my choice. The I used a glue stick to glue it on. (I thought it would be the easiest, and less bumpy). But I'm not sure it'll last forever. We'll see - it works for now.

The I ruffled some lace with my Pfaff ruffler foot. And glued it on the edge with a glue gun.
Then I ironed the satin ribbon into shape, so it wouldn't curl all over the place. (I actually didn't think it was possible, but satin ribbon is quite flexible, when you iron it. yay). I glues that on too with a glue gun, and lastly I made a rose, and glued it on too.

It was very easy to make. So now I have my very own girly girly mousepad. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment