Thursday, January 20, 2011

Printing on fabric with stencils

Wee, I've learned about stencil printing on fabric, and it's AWESOME!!!! :D
I've made two pillow covers now and I'm planning on making at least another 7! Because we have a sofa with 9 pillows in the same awful red color (the one in the picture below), so I'm redecorating. Weee! It makes me really happy.
Here are the two pillow covers I've made:

Aren't they neat?
I really enjoy printing on fabric! It's really a nice and easy process. It's really easy to get really good results! :D
We also printed the cat onto one of Bjarkes t-shirts, and I think it's really cool!
I found the cat pattern while searching google for stencils. Here's a link:
http://www.halloweenpumpkins.be/img/patterns/pattern37.jpg
Then I cut it out on a plastic pocket piece, and transferred it onto the fabric. We're doing a proper tutorial on it at BeMyGoth.com soon. :)
Do you have any experience with stencilling on fabric?

0 comments:

Post a Comment