Sunday, January 23, 2011

Creativity Day

I've had a really nice weekend, with friends comin over, and we were being creative.
One of my friends made a book-clock, inspired by the 'ruffles and stuff'-blog. Here's a link for the book-clock: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2009/11/time-for-good-book.html.
It really awesome!
I made a purse, or shoulder bag for my friend, and I'm realy kind of proud of it. :)
It took some time making it, and some cuts by pins.... still got band-aid on my left index finger... *sigh*
Here you can see my friend drying off the nail polish on the clock hands of her new clock.

The book in the front is the one to become her book-clock. :D It's awesome!
It's so wonderful that you can surf around on the internet and get inspired by people's creativity! I love the internet. :)
Now I'm off to bake a cake. :D
Did you have a nice weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment