Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blueberry And White Chocolate Muffins

I went to visit a friend of mine for the first time today. It was rather nice. :)
We watched 4 episodes of 'WitchBlade', surfed a bit on the internet, and played around with photoshop. It was a really nice visit.
When I got home, I made muffins. Sort of secretly, because I only wanted Bjarke to see them after they were finished. It was blueberry and white chocolate muffins - inspired by our (now unfortunately discontinued) favourite chocolate... white chocolate with blueberries... mmmm!!!
And I took a picture of my creation (still learning to take pictures of everything... ;P)
They sort of look like rye bread on the outside, but I think it might have to do with the blueberry juice... :) They were really really tasty, yum!
Bjarke ate two, and he's blaming me for his sugar rush... hehe... I'm glad he likes them. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment