Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First time up at 10 am...

I haven't really been able to get up in the morning last week or this week. I've been kind of 'low'... But I'm working on it. Talked with Bjarke yesterday about me not coming outside enough. Because I usually walked a lot, but now that I'm not going to school or anything, I don't really go out and walk.
So I'll go more out, just to walk. :) That should help.
Today Bjarke woke me up at 10 am by calling from school. So I actually got up today, hooray! :)

Anyhoo - I got a picture of my friend and her new bags, that I made.
It was a nice birthday party she had, and she got a lot of nice gifts. :)
It was just really nice seeing her again, really.

I've also just finished the ugliest knitted socks! :) I haven't made socks since I was a kid, so it was a bit of a trial, but fun. ;P I'm actually wearing them right now, because it's become a bit colder, and it's raining outside...
But they are truly hideous... hehe, but in a good way I'd say. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment