Friday, August 6, 2010

Holiday over. aaahh! :)

Finally the holidays are over. Knowing that I was getting the next ½ year off, I've been doing too much these holidays. Seen a lot of family-in-law, and friends, and been too much out in weekends. ;P
Today I'm going to my friends birthday, where me and my boyfriend will sleep over (because it's pretty far away) until tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also looking forward to going home, and relax the next week. :)
Bjarke (my boyfriend) has started school, so I have daytime for myself - which is just what I need, I think! :) I'm not completely used to it yet, but I think the time will be used for creative 'thinking' and 'acting' ;P
I've finished the Neck Corset Tutorial for BeMyGoth.com, but we just need to find a way how to sell it. ;P I think we're starting out with paypal.
Here's a look at the neck corset:
I'm not sure about the fabric of this particular piece, but then again - it's just been used for the tutorial.

I like the one on the former picture better. ;P

I've started making some bags - I made some for my friend (for her birthday), so I've had them wrapped, but I'll take pictures when she has unwrapped them. :) Forgot to take pictures...

Well - I'm going to get ready 'for departure', so this is it for now. Hopefully I'll be here more often, now that I have the time. I just need to learn to get up in the morning. ;P

See ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment