Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back To Life

I'm finally done with the suit I've been working on. I'm having my first day off in a week or so from sewing. *phew* I'm really happy with the outcome, and I hope the one who'll own the suit, will like it as well. :)

Here are some pictures:



The Jacket















The Dress from the side.





A small pocket hidden in the seam. ;P



And a matching purse. :)








I rather enjoy making bags and purses - I think I'm going to more about that. :)

It has taken me about 50 hours to make all these things. I think I can say for sure, that I won't be a tailor, as such. I mean - I like sewing for other people, but sometimes it's just too hard work. I think I'd rather make my own collections or sell unique designs. I think that would be lots of fun. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment