Sunday, May 23, 2010

Planning

Oh, my boyfriend and I are planning big things with our internet existence! :)

You might know our site BeMyGoth.com - we're planning on a complete make-over.. And we're not doing it ourselves. We really want it up and running, and frankly, we've found ourselves to be unable to do the job properly, so we're hiring someone to do it for us. And hopefully it'll be so great that we'll see some ROI. ;P That would be SWEET!

I've had a period with illness (again) and I blame the lack of D-vitamin in my body. It causes me to be infected very easily... But now I'm on lots and lots of D-vitamin, so hopefully I won't get so easily sick in the future. ;P

I haven't made anything the last couple of days, but the creativity is springing up again, whilst getting better - so soon I'll be sewing again. (and I have an assignment in school - so I'll have to sew anyway).

Just thought I'd blabber a bit, since it had been a while.

Have a nice Sunday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment