Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Layout & Blabber

I thought I'd just motivate myself by searching for something more lively. And I think I found what I wanted (for now). :)

I've just begun the creation of a dress and a jacket for a person I know - I'm pretty excited about it. And I'll definitely post pictures when I'm done.

(I'll just post a couple of updates here...)

I lost my hat.... :/ And I didn't get to take a picture of it - but I'll make a new one. It was a bit too big anyway.

I've bought a skateboard - so now and in the future I'll be known as the skating seamstress. hehe...

I've taken a blood test at the doctors, and they say I lack D3 vitamins, so I've just started taking D3 vitamins yesterday. If I didn't the result might be fragile muscles and bones when I get older - and it's causing tiredness... I'd like to avoid that. ;P

We've got a new assignment at school - we're to make a show dress, and the theme is: the past meets the future. I'm thinking old-skool designs with plastic materials? maybe... haven't decided yet.

I'm considering taking a leave from my school... about half a years leave, so I can concentrate on this. On the internet. I'm getting a bit tired of not having any money.... *sighs*

I'm going to sing for the Queen of Denmark on Sunday. A new bishop is being ... what's it called... "put in". The old bishop resigned and a new one is taking his place... :) So our choir will sing for our Queen. woohoo. ;P

Just thought I'd write something again to get the feeling of writing in a blog again - it's been a while. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment