Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Missed School Today

I missed school today, unfortunately - but I just didn't have the energy or motivation to get out of the door this morning. AND I woke up too late. I guess I still have a bit of depression in me... I've been a little sad today - but it didn't stop me from thinking creative.
In my sadness I wound all my ribbons onto cardboard pieces, and it took about 4-5 hours, phew!!! I'll post some pictures of my organized stuff when I feel done (which I suppose I'll never be, hehe).

Yesterday I made a hat, while watching movies, it was rather nice. I'll post a picture as well, when I have taken one.

And this evening I've been working on the construction of a dress for my boss (who has ordered a dress with me, yay). She's coming over tomorrow to see if she likes it, and to fit it - and then we're going shopping for fabrics. :) I'll definitely post a picture of the finished dress, when I'm done! I'm pretty excited about this dress.

I've started to search for other creative blogs, and it's awesomely inspiring! Hopefully I'll be as inspiring as well one day. There are so many creative people out there, and so many things one can create, wow! I'd like to live longer, so I might be able to learn just a tiny part of everything.. *sigh*.

Anyway - I'm feeling better now that it's evening, but I'm quite tired, so I'll be off to bed for now. I'll write some more tomorrow and post some pictures.

Sleep tight! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment