Friday, April 23, 2010

Creativity Whilst Sick

I am currently under the influence of a virus, so I have to stay home and drink a lot of tea, avoid getting cold and stuff, but I just can't seem to be still. I have a restless kind of nature if something tries to take my creativity away, such as an illness.
So I have made a lot of small things, that are not too complicated or exhausting (for an ill person). I found inspiration on other blogs with tutorials, so I'll just link to them. :)

This is a bowl made of 2 pieces of fabric and some interfacing. It was super easy and took no more than 15 minutes to make. Awesome if you're having a get together and don't have enough bowls for your sweets or cookies. ;P
Link to the tutorial at Poppy Lanes Blog Here.

Here's a mini purse made of paper - it's really cute, and you can use it for presents. :) I found it by searching paper boxes on google, but I don't remember where it was, so I'll just link to another site where you can fin the pattern. :) At Card Inspired By Maria Bell

I've always wanted to make one of these. Don't remember where I got the 'pattern', but it's real easy. Just ask me if you want me to show you how to do it. :)

Here's a little flower I made. It's the first thing I made yesterday, I think. Real easy and super cute. the tutorial is here at: Bayou Bags

And a more extravagant flower. it's just as easy, but takes a bit longer, because of the number of petal (16). I love it, and you can use it for anything! embellish your hair, your bag, you dress, your hat... anything. It's really really cute. Link to the tutorial site: Sew Itzy Titzy

This is so cute as well, but I think I put the buttons too close to each other. It's supposed to be a bowl of some sort, but it has a rather narrow opening, don't you think? Well, I think in this way, it would be perfect for earrings or rings or other jewellery. :)
Link to the tutorial at My Little Mochi

And at last - just for show, I'll show you a picture of what I've made the last two days. :)

I really enjoy creating cute and beautiful things. And as I mentioned before, some of them are not very goth, so they'll be reserved for this blog. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment