Friday, April 23, 2010

We've Got Two Lovely Cats!

I thought I just had to tell you of our little family. It consists of My boyfriend, Bjarke, me and two lovely cats called Bøf and Byld (it means Beef and Boil). We know, they are odd names, but they suit them really well. :) And they respond to their names, so we're all happy. Here's Bøf:

Isn't she cute? (she on catnip)






And Here we have our lovely Byld:

One of my first pictures of our cats with our new camera, which by the way is a Nikon D3000. It's really nice and user friendly, if you're new to digital SLR cameras, which we are. :)

I just caught him looking at me, while sitting in the window. Less than a second later he was off again - phew, I got really lucky with this shot, I think. ;P

They are siblings, and have a 'normal house cat' for a mum and either a Norwegian woods cat or a Maine Coon for a father. They are both over 5 kgs, and hopefully they'll grow even bigger. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment