Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday I had a date with my boyfriend, and we were not allowed to turn on our computers (because we've done that a lot lately ;P). It went pretty well - we were out in the city, got a cup of cocoa and window shopped a bit, but because of rain, we decided to go home a bit early. I read two chapters aloud from the first Harry Potter book (we're halfway though, yay), and "de-froze" our freezer, because of all the ice that was stuck inside - and we made a lot of food. :)

So generally I'd say it was a nice day without computers - but here I am, 7 o'clock in the morning, writing this. (I think I'm addicted to the internet, really..... )

Anyway - I don't have much to say for now, other than we've got a new tutorial up at BeMyGoth.com An Elegant Dice Bag - created by Bjarke - it's awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment