Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Coco Avant Chanel

I have just watched Coco Avant Chanel, and I find it very inspiring.
I just love watching movies where you follow a character (fiction or non), who start off with nothing and just grows to be a successful person in whatever he or she finds interesting. I've always admired people who live their dream, and don't comprise their happiness for anything. That's exactly what I want to do (and I am trying). And I still do admire these people, and hopefully one day, I'll be one of them too. :)

I just learned that she was the woman who got women out of the corset - I am considering being the one who puts them back in! ;P I just love what the corset does to your waist, it's beautiful!

I'm definitely having my own fashion house one day. ;P

But today, I'm trying to relax some more, for tomorrow I have a busy day creating a pattern for a costumer of mine. :) So I'm now going to watch another movie and probably knit or sew something small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment