Friday, April 23, 2010

First Entry

Right....
How many times have I not started here....?
Well, I think I just need a place where I can blabber all I want, and share my ideas with the world.

I've started a website some time ago with my boyfriend, and I think it's going pretty alright. It just needs some hard work to keep it going, and since it's a niche website, I don't feel like blabbering about things unrelated there, if you know what I mean.

It's a website which started out as a blog as well - a wordpress blog, and it was pretty much a mess, and in the beginning it was only me who managed it, and I didn't really know what I was writing about. But one day my boyfriend and I decided it should be a gothic tutorial website, and that it became. The website's called BeMyGoth.com, and I think we're doing a good job. We're not the best coding experts, but we're managing pretty well, I think.

Anyway - as it is a gothic related website, I couldn't bring myself to express all my girlyness on that website, so I had to find another forum to do that. So I think I'll try to stick with this one. I must admit that I've tried to create a couple of blogger blogs, and none have worked for me so far, but I suppose it's because of the reasons I started them. Some of them to check out how this "monetizing blogs" worked, and one for my mother. I live in Denmark, by the way, and my mother lives 4000 kilometers away in Greenland. So I thought it'd be a nice way to keep her updated - but I stopped after a while.

I guess I just need something which can hold my interest! Our website, BeMygoth.com does it pretty well, I think, because it's about being creative, and sewing stuff, which I very much like. And I love sharing my experience with others. But it's just a very narrow spectre, so I thought that perhaps I could share some of my none gothic things here... in this very non-gothic blog.

I could call this my girly blog. :) - I am a girl after all, and I do have girly tendencies!

We've just gotten a new camera, and a new sewing machine and a n overlocker, so the creativity is really flowing around the house - and I must admit, that at the moment I am really into colours, and my boyfriend is a full-blood goth, so he looks a bit odd at me sometimes - but it's alright - he loves me ;P

I'll just blabber, like I did just now, and probably post some pictures - perhaps of my creations, of my cats and other important things in my life. :)

Now let's see if this blog won't work out - I really hope so - cause then I'll have a forum where I can be as girly as I want to... which sometimes is a lot. ;P

Anyway... for now... wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment