Sunday, April 25, 2010

Indie Jacket

I can't believe how much I'm getting done! Today I went to work, and said to myself that when I got home I should relax and read a book or watch a movie, but I went on looking in my pattern magazines and found a jacket I wanted to make, and I had some fabric that I could use, so I went on and began sewing.
And I've now got a new jacket.... *phew* - I wonder when I'll ever get to relax? Tomorrow perhaps.. ;P

Here's a couple of pictures of the jacket..




The front - it says Choko-late ;P










A lady and golden swirls on the back. :)








The details on the back. I must admit that I'm quite satisfied.
But I seriously need to relax soon!


I'll do that by sleeping now. It's getting late, and I have to get up early to go to school. :) Goodnight to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment