Friday, April 23, 2010

Coin Purse Tutorial

I'll just try to make a couple of different posts here,to see how it works out. :) And to get a bit of content in place. Sometimes it just seems more interesting to work on something which is already running (when it comes to websites at least) - so I'll try to start this blog pretty quickly, and I can't guarantee it won't be a mess, so bear with me in my early attempt here. Thanks. :)

Anyways, I think I've made an ok tutorial for a coin purse at BeMyGoth.com, so I'll just share it here as well.




Press the picture, and it'll lead you to the tutorial - hope you enjoy it.

Wow, it's actually really nice to just have to worry about the content here - at BeMyGoth, it's all coding, because we've made it from scratch in notepad... This is genuinely user friendly. AWESOME! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment