Saturday, April 24, 2010

Second Day Of My Blogging Life

I actually feel really inspired to keep this going. It feels like the right kind of blog to me. Hooray for that. :)

It's 10 am and I've just had a shower - I feel particularly well today, so hopefully my sickness is going away! I'm heading out for a long walk, because I haven't been walking since Wednesday *iiiik*! Usually I walk every day. Either to and fro school or just a walk near my home. Today'll be a long one, I think.

I'm just recharging the battery of my mp3-player, cause it's been a while, and I'd like to have music all the way. :)

I don't really have any plans today, but I'm thinking of creating things (again). I have an idea for a simple skirt with elastic band at the waist, so it should be really easy. And with ruffles at the bottom. I think I'll make one today - and perhaps make it a tutorial to put up on our BeMyGoth.com site. That would be nice, because then I wouldn't feel like I have wasted another day. :)

I've actually become better to not waste days, you know.
Often in 'my earlier life', I've felt that I've wasted a lot of time just doing nothing - like watching movies hours on end or just sitting at the internet, not really searching for anything or just being really really - how shall I say it - *Blagggrh*, I think is the best description. Days have just gone buy where I've sat and done nothing to improve my life whatsoever - but now I've become better at that.

I've had a couple of periods in my life where I've felt like I do now (self-improving), but this time it feels real, and really good. I've had a pretty big 'downtime' for about 8-9 months, and I've sought help now, and it just feels great to do something actively to help yourself.

I started writing in a diary as well, what I felt, and what I thought was the problems ,and then came up with solutions, and I try to live by that, you know. I'm learning from my mistakes - but I must say it's really difficult to change your thinking-patterns and your habits ,and that's where I'm going. *phew* - but it's wonderful, though. I like improving myself to be a better and happier person.

One day I'll be the happiest person alive, and I'll make things happen, when I want them to! :)


This is me on one of my former walking trips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment