Saturday, May 8, 2010

Working

*phew*
Being busy is a tough one.
I'm busy sewing the suit for my boss, and tomorrow is the big "new bishop-day" at church. Pretty intense. :)

I should like to show more pictures in this blog, so I'm going to practise taking pictures and upload them (after tomorrow and after I've finished the suit). It's going to take the rest of today and tomorrow, I'm sure. :) And then I'll be some more on the internet as well.... and I really need to go out and exercise too... phew - being sick is really not good for you health or your belly...hehe.. I'll start skating, yay!

Actually I skated to work today - it was rather fun. I'm looking forward to gaining more balance though. Can be hazardous near other people...

Anyhoo - just an update.... ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment